Telos Z/IP One DOES NOT include OPUS, our preferred codec for interoperability. Whilst other wideband codecs are included, G722 is recommended for interoperability. (See 'Limitations' below). This restricts the quality of connections such as ISDN calls through sip.audio or with ipDTL.
- Log in to the web interface for your Telos Z/IP One using its IP address.
- In the 'Streaming' menu, under SIP Configuration, configure as follows...
SIP Server Hostname:: proxy.sip.audio
SIP Server Username:: SIP Account Username (For example, enter fmstation.telos for email@example.com)
SIP Server Password: SIP Account Password
- Click 'Apply' at the bottom of the page.
- In the Status menu, check the SIP Status. It should show '200', if successfully registered to the SIP server.
- We have only achieved successful connections using firmware version 3.0.0.
- We found that initiating a connection from the other (non-Telos) device is the only way to achieve 2-way audio.
Help to keep the Knowledge Base accurate for the benefit of the worldwide community by contacting In:Quality with details of errors, omissions or updates. Raise a Ticket.