JK Audio AutoHybrid IP2 is fully compatible with sip.audio. It includes Opus, our preferred codec for interoperability. At the time of writing though, Opus is limited to a bitrate of 25kbit/s.
Configure JK Audio AutoHybrid IP2 for use with sip.audio
Add a phone number to your sip.audio account to receive phone calls to this device. Subscribe to hybrIP to screen calls in your web browser.
- Log in to the web interface for your AutoHybrid unit using its IP address.
- Under Audio, move Opus to the top of the preferred codec list, with G.722 just below.
- Under Accounts, configure as follows...
Account Name: sip.audio
Username/Number: SIP Account Username (For example, enter fmstation.autohybrid for firstname.lastname@example.org)
Domain Registration: ✓
Password: SIP Account Password
- Under Topology, check the STUN box.
- Under Advanced, configure as follows...
Keep-Alive: ✓ (if behind NAT router)
- Click Enable, Register, and Restart.
- The Account Status should show Proxy Registered.
- Click 'Call Management'.
Enter email@example.com or just destination.account
- Click 'Call'.
Help to keep the Knowledge Base accurate for the benefit of the worldwide community by contacting In:Quality with details of errors, omissions or updates. Raise a Ticket.