LUCI LIVE is fully compatible with sip.audio. It includes OPUS, our preferred codec for interoperability. It allows the use of a microphone connected to the lightning port on iOS devices.
Connect from iPhone to ipDTL or SIP device using sip.audio
Tutorial: Configure LuciLive for sip.audio
- Open the LUCI app and create a station for each required destination with the following settings:
Protocol: SIP or N/ACIP
User: SIP Account Username (For example, enter fmstation.luci1 for firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: SIP Account Password
Select Follow Caller, not Force Format.
Format: Opus (Must enable Stereo for 'Opus Audio')
- Choose a bitrate and select stereo if required. We recommend no more than 64kbit/s mono on mobile networks.
- Remove any pre-configured port number.
- After you have saved and selected the station configuration, return to the main screen and activate the antenna symbol. Once it has turned red, you are registered to the sip.audio server.
- Click the microphone symbol to initiate a call to station's configured SIP account, or to answer an incoming call.
Help to keep the Knowledge Base accurate for the benefit of the worldwide community by contacting In:Quality with details of errors, omissions or updates. Raise a Ticket.